An Evening with the Robert Cray Band
The Robert Cray Band takes the traditional piano and bass combo of old blues, fuses it with the drums and accompanies it with the bari-tenor voice of the band's name sake.
Travel through the blues with the Robert Cray Band as they unveil hits from their latest album, "Live From Across The Pond" and take fans back with older hits.
When: Tuesday, May 13, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $32 - $42
Age limit: 21+
- The Robert Cray Band (April 28, 2008)
Event posted April 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.