Coast Casinos publicity photo
One of the most revered female R&B vocalists of all time, Etta James has helped us all fall in love, even if it was just with the smooth and husky vocals she provides to her rendition of "At Last."
Hear all the old favorites three nights inside the Orleans Showroom as the insatiable Ms. James proves that jazz and rhythm & blues knows no age.
When: Saturday, May 10, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $44 - $82.50
Age limit: All ages
- Etta James (May 2, 2008)
Event posted May 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.