The ultimate new wave rock band headlines at The Joint
Sun File Photo
In 1980, Duran Duran made a splash with their native U.K., but it wasn't until 1982 that the band found international success with three hit singles "Hungry Like the Wolf," "Save a Prayer" and "Rio."
Duran Duran's sound was more than just new, it was fresh and original and has remained such throughout their 30 year career.
Both shows begin at 8 p.m.
When: Saturday, May 10, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $92 - $247
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.