Coast Casinos publicity photo
One of the most revered female R&B vocalists of all time, Etta James has helped us all fall in love, even if it was just with the smooth and husky vocals she provides to her rendition of "At Last."
Hear all the old favorites three nights inside the Orleans Showroom as the insatiable Ms. James proves that jazz and rhythm & blues knows no age.
When: Friday, May 9, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $44 - $82.50
Age limit: All ages
- Etta James (May 2, 2008)
Event posted May 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.