The ultimate new wave rock band headlines at The Joint
Sun File Photo
In 1980, Duran Duran made a splash with their native U.K., but it wasn't until 1982 that the band found international success with three hit singles "Hungry Like the Wolf," "Save a Prayer" and "Rio."
Duran Duran's sound was more than just new, it was fresh and original and has remained such throughout their 30 year career.
Both shows begin at 8 p.m.
When: Friday, May 9, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $92 - $247
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.