Indie band to play
While most remember the Breeders as the 90's band who released the bass-heavy, distorted vocals ridden hit single "Cannonball," this American indie band has a wide array of critically acclaimed music.
Roll out to the House of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay and watch the Breeders promote their latest album, "Mountain Battles," on May 2.
Colour Revolt will also be performing.
When: Friday, May 2, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: 16+
Event posted April 26, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport