Indie band to play
While most remember the Breeders as the 90's band who released the bass-heavy, distorted vocals ridden hit single "Cannonball," this American indie band has a wide array of critically acclaimed music.
Roll out to the House of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay and watch the Breeders promote their latest album, "Mountain Battles," on May 2.
Colour Revolt will also be performing.
When: Friday, May 2, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: 16+
Event posted April 26, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.