Indie band to play
While most remember the Breeders as the 90's band who released the bass-heavy, distorted vocals ridden hit single "Cannonball," this American indie band has a wide array of critically acclaimed music.
Roll out to the House of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay and watch the Breeders promote their latest album, "Mountain Battles," on May 2.
Colour Revolt will also be performing.
When: Friday, May 2, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: 16+
Event posted April 26, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art