MySpace Music Tour featuring Justice
Special guests Diplo and Fancy join Justice on stage.
The MySpace music tour comes to the Mandalay Bay House of Blues with Christian Club duo Justice playing tracks from their album "Cross."
Justice hails from France and and have become a rising star in Europe. Their first performance in America was at the 2007 Cochella music festival in California. The duo's live show trademark is a large light up cross that blazes throughout their shows.
Electronic hip-hop artist Diplo, short for diplodocus, and rock band Fancy will be the opening acts.
When: Sunday, March 30, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
- Justice MySpace Profile (March 21, 2008)
- Diplo MySpace Profile (March 21, 2008)
- Fancy MySpace Profile (March 21, 2008)
Event posted March 21, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.