British soul singer and songwriter will perform at The Joint.
Sun File Photo
Not many performers can boast that they've shared the stage with legendary artists like James Brown, The Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and Patti Labelle. Joss Stone can.
Stone has had tremendous success since releasing her first studio album, "Soul Sessions," in 2003. In March of 2007, she released her latest album, "Introducing Joss Stone." The album, which is her third, was given than title because she says it's "truly" her.
Check out Stone's new sound, and look, at The Joint.
When: Saturday, March 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $32 - $72
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 3, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.