Jamz Cheerleading and Dance 2008 National Championship
All-Star leagues will compete for three days.
Over 20,000 cheerleaders from across the country will come to Las Vegas to take part in the Jamz Cheerleading and Dance 2008 National Championship.
All-Star leagues will compete in the Orleans Arena from Friday, March 28 to Sunday, March 30, 2008.
General admission tickets are $29.75 for adults and $18.75 for children 6 to 1 and seniors 65 and older. Children under age 6 are free.
Two-day packages are $47.75 for adults and $29.50 for children 6 to 16 and seniors 65 and older. Three-day packages are also available for $65.75 for adults and $40.25 for children 6 to 16 and seniors 65 and older.
Youth leagues will compete in the Orleans Arena from Feb. 7 to 11, 2008. General admission seating is $24.25 for adults and $15.50 for children 6 to 16 and seniors 65 or older. Children under the age of 6 are free.
Packages are also available but package tickets must be used by one person per package. Two-day packages are $39 for adults, $24 for children 6 to 16 and seniors over 65.
All-Star leagues will compete March 28 through 30.
When: Saturday, March 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $18.75 - $29.75
Age limit: All ages
- JAMZ Web site (March 10, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.