Former KISS lead guitarist, Ace Frehley, performs at the House of Blues.
Ace Frehley is best known as "Space Ace" from his days with KISS, but his fans know Frehley for his amazing guitar playing abilities and his lesser known songwriting talents. Bands like Pantera and Skid Row both have cited Frehley as influences for their own sounds.
These days, Frehley plays sans the black and white face paint, but still with the same amount of energy as he did when he was "Space Ace."
Don't miss out on all of Frehley's guitar riffing Wednesday, March 26 at 9 p.m. inside the House of Blues. Tickets are $25 and $40. Those 16 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older with a valid I.D.
When: Wednesday, March 26, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $40
Age limit: All ages
- Ace Frehley's MySpace page (March 6, 2008)
Event posted March 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.