Versatile country music singer appears on stage at Sam's Town.
Scotty Alexander began his musical career at the age of 6 showcasing his talents for Bob Hope, starring in Tide commercials and co-hosting "Country Tonite" at the Aladdin Hotel and Casino.
Aside from singing, Alexander plays the guitar, mandolin and banjo. He is currently working with Wayne Newton - for whom he also serves as music director - on an album due out for release soon.
His two shows both start at 5:30 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. inside the Roxy's at Sam's Town.
When: Tuesday, March 25, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Roxy's at Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Jodi Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.