House of Blues presents Candlebox with guest performances by Golden State and the Black Summer Crush.
A true alternative/grunge band of the 1990s, Candlebox made their way back into the hearts and ears of their original fans, making some new ones along the way during their 2007 tour.
Performing for the first time in nearly a decade, Candlebox decided to give their collective talents another try after the release of their greatest hits album in 2006. So far, so good--Candlebox is set to release an album in July 2008, the first since disbanding in 1999.
The show begins at 7 p.m. inside the House of Blues and tickets are $22 if purchased before and $25 if purchased at the door. As with all House of Blues shows, those 16 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older with a valid I.D.
When: Saturday, March 22, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $22 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.