Sink it and drink it every Friday of March.
KOMP 92.3 radio personality Andy Kaye hosts Friday night beer pong in Santa Fe Station's Chrome Showroom.
Admission is free but $20 buys your first game, including beer, balls, and cups for up to four players. Five tables will be going at once.
In addition to beer pong, there will be chances to win prizes. Food and drink specials will be offered, including $10 pitchers of Bud or Bud Light.
When: Friday, March 21, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 10, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.