Spend a night with the man who wrote the songs for: Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Barbara Streisand and Ray Charles
One of our time's most talented lyricists and composers makes his way to the South Point Showroom for a true variety show.
As a songwriter, performer, actor and humanitarian, Paul Williams' entertainment could range from a performance of his many times-covered "Rainbow Connection" to gaffing about his battle and recovery from addiction.
Paul Williams takes to the South Point Showroom stage for two shows Friday, March 21, 2008 and Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
When: Friday, March 21, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 7, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.