New age jazz artist, Najee, makes his appearance at the Railhead
Considered to be one of the finest contemporary jazz musicians throughout the industry, Najee is known for his instrumentals brought to his audience by the soprano saxophone - his instrument of choice.
Najee's career spans over two decades and includes stints with Ben E. King in the 1970s and jazz greats like George Russell and Jaki Byard. With his new album "Rising Sun" available in stores, Najee will have plenty of material to choose from.
All the jazz begins at 8 p.m. inside Boulder Station on Friday, March 21, 2008. Tickets are $22.50, $27.50, $34.95 and $39.95.
When: Friday, March 21, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Railhead, 4111 Boulder Hwy. , Las Vegas
Cost: $22.50 - $39.95
Age limit: Not available
- Najee's MySpace page (March 3, 2008)
Event posted March 3, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.