Elton John and The Red Piano finale
Sun File Photo
The power of Elton John's music is multiplied when he takes the stage for The Red Piano.
The Red Piano is a show, permeated with rich iconic imagery, that provides a visual interpretation of the work of John and Bernie Taupin.
While the costumes may be a bit tamer, the set is visually stunning and the props and videos incorporated into the show are genuine to John's style. The content is geared toward mature audiences.
Catch Sir Elton's final show at Caesars Palace.
When: Wednesday, March 19, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $131 - $296
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 11, 2008
Last updated April 23, 2009
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ | 19:00:00
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel | 20:00:00
- The Tom Green Show
- Vinyl | None
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art