Elton John and The Red Piano finale
Sun File Photo
The power of Elton John's music is multiplied when he takes the stage for The Red Piano.
The Red Piano is a show, permeated with rich iconic imagery, that provides a visual interpretation of the work of John and Bernie Taupin.
While the costumes may be a bit tamer, the set is visually stunning and the props and videos incorporated into the show are genuine to John's style. The content is geared toward mature audiences.
Catch Sir Elton's final show at Caesars Palace.
When: Wednesday, March 19, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $131 - $296
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 11, 2008
Last updated April 23, 2009
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.