9-1-1 for Kids Educational Workshop
The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is teaming up with children's educational program 9-1-1 for Kids for an interactive seminar to educate children ages 4 to 8 years on the importance of knowing how and when to dial 9-1-1.
The event will be held at Children's Park at Town Square.
When: Saturday, March 15, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 S. Las Vegas Boulevard , Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.