Sun File Photo
The Moody Blues released their first full studio album, which stayed on the Billboard charts for over two years, over three decades ago. They were pioneers of the progressive rock style.
Released in 1967, "Nights in White Satin" is still their most popular song to date and is the inspiration for a multi-sensory experience ride at the Hard Rock Park, which is supposed to open at Myrtle Beach, S.C. this spring.
Listen to the band and relive "Nights in White Satin" at the Planet Hollywood Theater for the Performing Arts.
When: Saturday, March 15, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $47.25 - $78.75
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 27, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.