Sun File Photo
The Moody Blues released their first full studio album, which stayed on the Billboard charts for over two years, over three decades ago. They were pioneers of the progressive rock style.
Released in 1967, "Nights in White Satin" is still their most popular song to date and is the inspiration for a multi-sensory experience ride at the Hard Rock Park, which is supposed to open at Myrtle Beach, S.C. this spring.
Listen to the band and relive "Nights in White Satin" at the Planet Hollywood Theater for the Performing Arts.
When: Saturday, March 15, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $47.25 - $78.75
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 27, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport