Sink it and drink it every Friday of March.
KOMP 92.3 radio personality Andy Kaye hosts Friday night beer pong in Santa Fe Station's Chrome Showroom.
Admission is free but $20 buys your first game, including beer, balls, and cups for up to four players. Five tables will be going at once.
In addition to beer pong, there will be chances to win prizes. Food and drink specials will be offered, including $10 pitchers of Bud or Bud Light.
When: Friday, March 14, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 10, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.