The Green 17 Tour
Flogging Molly will perform with special guest The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band
One might find it a bit easier to get into the spirit of St. Patrick's Day after attending a Flogging Molly show.
As part of their 4th annual Green 17 Tour, the band will put on two shows before the holiday, offering an eclectic blend of punk rock and traditional Irish music thanks to the sounds of the mandolin, accordion, fiddle and whistle that accompany the guitars and drums.
Expect to hear songs from the bands latest album, "Float," which will be released by SideOneDummy on March 4, 2008.
Opening for Flogging Molly will be The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band, a three-piece American roots blues band that features guitar, drums and washboard.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $22 the day of show. Anyone under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 18 or older, with valid identification. Doors open at 5 p.m.
When: Friday, March 14, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $22
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 22, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.