St. Patrick's Day Parade and Festival
The 42nd annual “Southern Nevada Son’s of Erin” St. Patrick’s Day Parade
To ensure that the holiday spirit is in high gear, a carnival will kick off the St. Patrick's Day five-day celebration on Thursday, March 13. Children of all ages can enjoy carnival games, a petting zoo, go-carts and rock climbing at the Henderson Events Plaza.
The carnival will continue through St. Patrick's Day. Authentic Irish food will be available. A car show will take place Saturday and Sunday.
There will be over 30 hours of live entertainment featuring The Irish Affair, The Scintas, The Fab and 11-year-old singer Ellie Smith, who has performed the national anthem in front of large audiences since the age of 6.
The 42nd annual “Southern Nevada Son’s of Erin” St. Patrick’s Day Parade will start at 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 15 and will feature over 100 entries.
When: Thursday, March 13, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 21, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.