World-renowned performers to play in Las Vegas.
In some families, music is in the genes. The Gipsy Kings, formed by the Reyes and Baliardos brothers, exemplify this theory.
The Reyes brothers got their start by backing their father, Jose, who helped popularize flamenco music internationally. The Gipsy Kings began playing Rumba Catalana, a pop-oriented version of the of flamenco, and have acquired a base of fans from across the world without the help of MTV and other mainstream channels.
When: Tuesday, March 11, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 22, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.