Bay City Rollers featuring Ian Mitchell
Hear all the old Bay City Roller hits inside Le Bistro Theatre at the Riviera.
Sun File Photo
Part tribute, part reunion. the Bay City Rollers featuring Ian Mitchell is a return to the Bay City Roller hits of the 1960s and 1970s through the wonders of an original guitarist for the band in the 1970s, Ian Mitchell.
Mitchell formed the band some time in 2000 to play Bay City Roller hits the only way he thinks they should be performed, "power pop, pure power pop."
Although Ian Mitchell was only a member of the Bay City Rollers for seven months, his music career spans over four decades and includes seven different bands.
The show begins at 9 p.m. inside Le Bistro Theatre at the Riviera. Tickets are a flat $60 and all ages are welcome.
When: Tuesday, March 11, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Riviera, 2901 S. Las Vegas Blvd. , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 22, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.