The Railhead inside Boulder Station presents Euge Groove.
After opening for, touring with and performing alongside names like Joe Cocker, Tina Turner and Richard Marx, Euge Groove went completely out on his own in 2000. His first radio single, "Vinyl" spent 27 weeks on the charts and his other "Sneak a Peak" garnered Groove a Song of the Year nomination by the 2001 Oasis/Smooth Jazz Awards. Since then, he has released three albums and performed at numerous venues.
Groove will bring his saxophone and jazz with him to the Railhead Saturday March 8, 2008. Tickets are $22.50, $27.50, $34.95 and $39.95.
When: Saturday, March 8, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Railhead, 4111 Boulder Hwy. , Las Vegas
Cost: $22.50 - $39.95
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 3, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.