Coheed and Cambria and Chiodos take the stage along with Linkin Park at The Joint
Over the summer, Linkin Park rocked a sold-out performance on the Hard Rock Summer Stage. Now, the band is returning for a two-day engagement at the Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
They will be joined by the progressive American rock band Coheed & Cambria and post-hardcore rockers Chiodos for two shows, Thursday, March 6 and Friday, March 7 at 8 p.m.
When: Friday, March 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $70 - $176
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 4, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.