Oncology on Canvas
Art exhibit at the Fashion Show Mall.
On exhibit Thursday Feb. 28 through Sunday, March 2 inside the Fashion Show Mall is the "Lilly Oncology on CanvasT."
Sponsored by the Eli Lilly and Company Cancer Research Institute in partnership with the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, the "Oncology on Canvas" art exhibit is a detailed journey of the trials that cancer patients face all the way from diagnosis through treatment.
The canvas will be featured in its entirety near the runway in the Great Hall of the mall and will be open to the public during normal mall business hours.
When: Sunday, March 2, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.