Santa Fe Station hosts the jazz-induced sounds of Kenny Rankin.
A strong jazz ensemble background coupled with a penchant for catchy pop lyrics makes Rankin a hybrid on the music scene.
Rankin's musical talent has caught, the mind, ears and eyes of the likes of Bob Dylan with whom Ranking played guitar for on Dylan's 1965 album, "Bringing It All Back Home," Johnny Carson and Paul McCartney. He is responsible for bringing us the many times covered, "Peaceful," and recorded his own cover of The Beatle's "Blackbird" in 1975.
Rankin's unique blend of jazz and pop begins at 8 p.m. and tickets are $25, $30 and $34.
When: Saturday, March 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $34
Age limit: Not available
- Kenny Rankin's official Web site (Feb. 29, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 29, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.