Santa Fe Station hosts the jazz-induced sounds of Kenny Rankin.
A strong jazz ensemble background coupled with a penchant for catchy pop lyrics makes Rankin a hybrid on the music scene.
Rankin's musical talent has caught, the mind, ears and eyes of the likes of Bob Dylan with whom Ranking played guitar for on Dylan's 1965 album, "Bringing It All Back Home," Johnny Carson and Paul McCartney. He is responsible for bringing us the many times covered, "Peaceful," and recorded his own cover of The Beatle's "Blackbird" in 1975.
Rankin's unique blend of jazz and pop begins at 8 p.m. and tickets are $25, $30 and $34.
When: Saturday, March 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $34
Age limit: Not available
- Kenny Rankin's official Web site (Feb. 29, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 29, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport