Oncology on Canvas
Art exhibit at the Fashion Show Mall.
On exhibit Thursday Feb. 28 through Sunday, March 2 inside the Fashion Show Mall is the "Lilly Oncology on CanvasT."
Sponsored by the Eli Lilly and Company Cancer Research Institute in partnership with the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, the "Oncology on Canvas" art exhibit is a detailed journey of the trials that cancer patients face all the way from diagnosis through treatment.
The canvas will be featured in its entirety near the runway in the Great Hall of the mall and will be open to the public during normal mall business hours.
When: Saturday, March 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.