Controversial comedian performs
Sun file photo
When it comes to pushing the boundaries of comedy, few performers are as eager to step over the line into taboo topics as Sarah Silverman.
The sometimes controversial yet always amusing comedian is known for playing on stereotypes and covering topics like AIDS, sexism and racism.
In addition to countless stand-up performances and guest appearances on shows like "Frasier" and "Seinfeld," Silverman can be seen weekly on Comedy Central's "The Sarah Silverman Show."
Now, you can catch her one-of-a-kind humor live at the Joint inside the Hard Rock.
When: Saturday, June 21, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $34.50 - $92
Age limit: Not available
- UnOfficial Web site of Sarah Silverman (Feb. 15, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 2, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.