Classically trained on the clarinet, Marion Meadows has taken his lifelong training to another level with his smooth blend of jazz, Latin, hip hop and R&B through the magic of his soprano saxophone.
When: Saturday, June 21, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Santa Fe Station, 4949 N Rancho Dr., Las Vegas
Cost: $27 - $33
Age limit: All ages
- Marion Meadows (May 28, 2008)
Event posted May 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino