Roxy's inside Sam's Town hosts four nights of souther country-rock.
The local Las Vegas cover band regularly performs at both Sam's Town and the Fremont Street Experience. The six-member ensemble performs country and southern-rock hits like "What Might Have Been" (Little Texas) and "Ramblin' Man" (The Allman Brothers).
The shows on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008 and Sunday, March 2, 2008 begin at 8:30 p.m. and end at 1:30 a.m., and the shows on Friday, Feb. 29, 2008 and Saturday, March 1, 2008 begin at 10:30 p.m. and end around 3:00 a.m. Only persons 21 years and older with proof of ID are permitted, but the show is free.
When: Tuesday, June 17, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Roxy's at Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- L.A. Comedy Club
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments, Inc. - T3 International Conference 2014
- The Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art