Roxy's inside Sam's Town hosts four nights of souther country-rock.
The local Las Vegas cover band regularly performs at both Sam's Town and the Fremont Street Experience. The six-member ensemble performs country and southern-rock hits like "What Might Have Been" (Little Texas) and "Ramblin' Man" (The Allman Brothers).
The shows on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008 and Sunday, March 2, 2008 begin at 8:30 p.m. and end at 1:30 a.m., and the shows on Friday, Feb. 29, 2008 and Saturday, March 1, 2008 begin at 10:30 p.m. and end around 3:00 a.m. Only persons 21 years and older with proof of ID are permitted, but the show is free.
When: Tuesday, June 17, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Roxy's at Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Strip Scribbles: Holly’s new wedding date; Jonas Brothers video; Trump’s new (and very, very wealthy) partners
- GOP bill would feed new funding to stalled Yucca project
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.