High School Musical on tour
Disney's smash hit rebounds onto the Planet Hollywood stage
Sun File Photo
The Disney Channel's uber-popular teen hit "High School Musical" is back, and it's live and on stage at the Planet Hollywood from June 4 to June 8.
Fans can follow teen lovebirds Troy and Gabriella as they wade through the murky waters of high school society to score the lead roles in the school's big production. This all-new cast features the same beloved songs and characters, as well as two new songs.
Tickets are $23, $43, $53 and $102.
When: Saturday, June 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $23 - $102
Age limit: All ages
- Official website (May 20, 2008)
Event posted May 20, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Bring the charisma to your ‘Real World’ audition
- As many as 60 injured when car drives into parade crowd
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.