High School Musical on tour
Disney's smash hit rebounds onto the Planet Hollywood stage
Sun File Photo
The Disney Channel's uber-popular teen hit "High School Musical" is back, and it's live and on stage at the Planet Hollywood from June 4 to June 8.
Fans can follow teen lovebirds Troy and Gabriella as they wade through the murky waters of high school society to score the lead roles in the school's big production. This all-new cast features the same beloved songs and characters, as well as two new songs.
Tickets are $23, $43, $53 and $102.
When: Thursday, June 5, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $23 - $102
Age limit: All ages
- Official website (May 20, 2008)
Event posted May 20, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.