Rock and Roll
Big Trouble has been rockin' venues all over Las Vegas since late 2002 when the band Mad House disbanded and three of the four current members of Big Trouble decided to keep rockin'.
They perform some original songs, but perform mean covers of some of classic rock's most well known artists: Janis Joplin, Sting and Lynrd Skynrd.
Thursday's show begins at 8:30 p.m. and ends at 1:30 a.m. and Friday and Saturday's shows begin 5:30 p.m. and ends at 9:30 p.m. The show is free to all, but is only open to persons 21 and older with a valid ID.
When: Tuesday, June 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Roxy's at Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 6, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.