Best In Show
The Animal Foundation hosts its sixth annual dog show
It's not very often that 60 of the Lied Animal Shelter's pooches get to prance in the spotlight, but on June 1, 60 of the shelter's furry friends will parade in front of judges for the AKC and stand to win titles like, "Best in Show."
From 3 p.m. until 5 p.m., ticket holders will be eligible to adopt any of the on site dogs.
Admission for seniors 65+ and kids ages 2-10 years is $5 and general admission in $12.50. All of the proceeds from the show go toward food, shelter and medical assistance for the animals at Lied.
When: Sunday, June 1, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $5 - $12.50
Age limit: All ages
- Lied Animal Shelter- Best In Show (May 27, 2008)
Event posted May 27, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.