With Machine Head and Black Tide.
Heavy metal music scene icon, Mastodon, tear up the stage at House of Blues for an early concert. Their most recent album, Blood Mountain, received rave reviews from both fans and critics alike.
But Mastodon doesn't just sing about blood and gore, they live it too. Following the band's performance in last year's locally held MTV Video Music Awards, singer, Brent Hinds managed to shed some blood of his own in a fight that nearly cost him his life.
As with most House of Blues shows, all attendees under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older with a valid photo I.D.
When: Thursday, July 17, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $22 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 16, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- DMV feels major impacts from Legislature
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.