Henderson 4th of July Celebration
The City of Henderson will host two Fourth of July events. One will take place at the Henderson Events Plaza, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., and the other will take place at Anthem Hills Park from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Both events will feature live music, events for children and fireworks. Parking and admission is free but some children activities may require paid admission.
When: Friday, July 4, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Anthem Hills Park
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 1, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.