Annual night of fire with fireworks
The Las Vegas Motor Speedway lights up the night with its annual firework show
Watch the Bullring at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway light up for the annual firework and thrill show.
Guests will be treated to a rousing firework display as well as a 76-lap Super Late Model/Late Model Combo feature, Bandoleros, Legend cars, Bombers, USCA Focus Midgets and Modifieds.
Gates open at 5 p.m., races start at 5:45 p.m. and fireworks will cap off the night at 9 p.m. Tickets are $15 for general admission, $12 for seniors, military personnel and kids ages 6-12. Kids 5 and under, are free.
When: Thursday, July 3, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.