The band will play their blend of indie rock and electronica.
On tour to promote their latest record, "The Sun and the Moon," The Bravery makes their Las Vegas stop at the House of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay, Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008.
The band found great success when their 2005 debut album was released in the United Kingdom. When their album was released in the United States, Brandon Flowers of the local Las Vegas band The Killers said, "Look at a band like the Bravery. They're signed because we're a band," sparking a feud.
The controversy didn't slow the band down though, and is set to release in March 2008 "The Sun and the Moon Complete," a two-disc set featuring remakes of the songs off the 2007 album.
The show starts at 7 p.m. and tickets range from $15-$17. Anyone under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 with valid identification.
Switches will also perform.
When: Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $17
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.