Longtime comedian to perform at Orleans Showroom
After joining the cast of "Saturday Night Live" in 1986, Dana Carvey was welcomed into living rooms across America thanks to his characters and impersonations.
Some of the SNL characters he made famous were the Church Lady, Grumpy Old Man, and Hans of Hans and Franz. Carvey is also well known for the character he based on his brother Brad, Garth Algar, which he went on to play in the 1992 movie "Wayne's World" and its sequel the following year.
The Emmy winner will bring his talent to Las Vegas for three nights.
When: Sunday, Jan. 27, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $71.50 - $93.50
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Nevada Assembly backs resolution to end ban on gay marriage
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Outrage ensues after feds cut funding for counterterrorism efforts in Las Vegas
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Reid bill would preserve Nevada’s chunk of Grand Canyon
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.