UNLV 50th Anniversary Concert
UNLV celebrates a half-century of education with Itzhak Perlman and Rachel Lee
Performing Arts Center of UNLV
Maestro Itzhak Perlman will conduct a collection of musicians from the symphony orchestra, alumni and faculty of UNLV.
Isreali-American violinist and conductor Itzhak Perlman is one of the most distinguished violinist of the 20th century. The program will include Beethoven's Symphony No.7 and Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto. Perlman's protege Rachel Lee will be on violin.
The event will bring together past members of the UNLV Symphonic Orchestra as well as faculty and emeritus faculty as part of UNLV's year long celebration. Tickets are available for $30, 45 and 75.
When: Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artemus Ham Hall at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: $30 - $75
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 21, 2008
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Ex-Rebel Navarro stuck behind Pujols, thriving in third Triple-A season
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.