Longtime comedian to perform at Orleans Showroom
After joining the cast of "Saturday Night Live" in 1986, Dana Carvey was welcomed into living rooms across America thanks to his characters and impersonations.
Some of the SNL characters he made famous were the Church Lady, Grumpy Old Man, and Hans of Hans and Franz. Carvey is also well known for the character he based on his brother Brad, Garth Algar, which he went on to play in the 1992 movie "Wayne's World" and its sequel the following year.
The Emmy winner will bring his talent to Las Vegas for three nights.
When: Friday, Jan. 25, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $71.50 - $93.50
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Jan. 5, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian American restaurant at Palazzo
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.