Unplugged at the House of Blues
Jill Trenholm, Andy McKee and Skeplin perform
On Jan. 24, the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay will showcase up and coming artist from around the country including Jill Trenholm and Mark Rodney, Don Ross and Andy McKee and Skelpin.
Local artist Trenholm, vocalist and guitarist, will be performing with fellow guitarist and Las Vegan Rodney in a matching style of folk rock.
Ross, a performer from Canada, will team up his acoustic stylings with Mckee.
The night also features San Diego Irish band, Skeplin. Their music, an Irish fusion mixed with the various international influences of Spain, the Middle East and America, feature an array of instruments including the fiddle, accordion, banjo, mandolin, guitar and a saxophone.
The House of Blues hosts an unplugged music night every Thursday for singers and bands to showcase their musical talent. Each artist performs original music from various styles including folk, folk rock, acoustic, jazz and blues.
The event, which is free to the public, starts at 9 p.m.
When: Thursday, Jan. 24, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 21, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.