Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell
The two former teen-idols from the 1960s perform for four nights at the Orleans
Jump back in time for one night to the days of jukeboxes and soda shops when Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell take over the Orleans Showroom.
The two men who started the teen idol craze in the 1960s, team up to bring back their love-sick ballads and sock-hop songs for four nights with performances of their chart-topping hits like "Venus" and "Wild One."
When: Sunday, Jan. 20, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $29.95 - $49.95
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 16, 2008
Last updated Dec. 7, 2010
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Margins tax advocates going after voters 17 months ahead of election
- Metro drops maligned radio system, inks deal for new one
- DMV feels major impacts from Legislature
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.