Oncology on Canvas
Art exhibit at the Fashion Show Mall.
On exhibit Thursday Feb. 28 through Sunday, March 2 inside the Fashion Show Mall is the "Lilly Oncology on CanvasT."
Sponsored by the Eli Lilly and Company Cancer Research Institute in partnership with the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, the "Oncology on Canvas" art exhibit is a detailed journey of the trials that cancer patients face all the way from diagnosis through treatment.
The canvas will be featured in its entirety near the runway in the Great Hall of the mall and will be open to the public during normal mall business hours.
When: Friday, Feb. 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Sex education bill loses its momentum, dies in Nevada Senate
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Trucker bumps I-5 bridge, sees horror behind him
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Political heat derails plan to let Legislature meet in Las Vegas
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.