The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Drink beer, get tickets.
Some of the founding fathers of the ska-core genre, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, will be putting on a 21 and over show at the House of Blues.
Sorry kiddos, there is a reason this show is for ages 21 and over. Tickets are available exclusively through the purchase of specially marked 18-packs of Miller Lite.
Check your nearest convenience store for the specially marked boxes and find the sticker on the bottom. Bring your sticker and original sales receipt --that's right, you have to buy the beer -- to the Pearl Box Office to redeem them for two concert tickets, while supplies last.
The box office is open daily from noon to 7 p.m.
When: Friday, Feb. 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 12, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- Plane makes emergency landing on Henderson roadway
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.