Dave Attell got his start in comedy after graduating from New York University with a degree in Film and Television. He started working the comedy circuit at night after working as a server and landed his first television appearance in 1988.
With his routine, which often centers around odd sexual encounters, and up-front delivery style, he has attracted a large following.
Due to the nature of his show, attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
*Special note: The House of Blues ticket Web site currently lists the show as an all ages show. That information is incorrect.*
When: Friday, Feb. 29, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $26.50
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 12, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.