Oncology on Canvas
Art exhibit at the Fashion Show Mall.
On exhibit Thursday Feb. 28 through Sunday, March 2 inside the Fashion Show Mall is the "Lilly Oncology on CanvasT."
Sponsored by the Eli Lilly and Company Cancer Research Institute in partnership with the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, the "Oncology on Canvas" art exhibit is a detailed journey of the trials that cancer patients face all the way from diagnosis through treatment.
The canvas will be featured in its entirety near the runway in the Great Hall of the mall and will be open to the public during normal mall business hours.
When: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fashion Show Mall, 3200 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.