Career Fair for Military Veterans and Military Spouses
On Thursday, Feb. 28 at the Tropicana, RecruitMilitary will host a job fair for people with military backgrounds.
If you have military background experience, are a veteran or a spouse of a service person, RecruitMilitary wants to help you find a job.
RecruitMilitary, a firm that specializes in aiding military personnel with their transition from military to civilian life, will be on site at the Feb. 28 career fair.
The fair, which starts at 11 a.m. and goes on until 3 p.m. is free to the public and is a great chance for veterans and military service men and women to find a place in the job market outside of the service.
When: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tropicana Las Vegas, 3801 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 22, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.