The Pinoy rock musician from the Philippines performs one night at the South Point Showroom.
Freddie Aguilar's rock anthems became popular in the Philippines during the 1986 rebellion against the Marcos regime.
Although the rebellion ended, Aguilar's music did not. He has continued performing in the U.S. and the Philippines. "Bayan Ko" and "Anak" are sure to be amongst the many songs Aguilar will perform Sunday, Feb. 24 inside the South Point Showroom.
The show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are $65.
When: Sunday, Feb. 24, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
- Freddie Aguilar's fan site (Feb. 15, 2008)
Event posted Feb. 15, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.